Sr HR Generalist
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.We are looking to add a new member to our Human Resources team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario
- Key contact and subject matter expert for inquiries/changes/upgrades to time and attendance systems
- Claims management for STD/LTD claims. Liaison with insurance provider. Responsible for insuring timely return to work.
- Develops/delivers training for employees. Responsible for ensuring training needs throughout the organization are being met.
- Maintains Manpower Report
- Completion of month end corporate reporting.
- Manages and administers the Attendance Management program.
- Completes disciplinary forms and maintains disciplinary files
- College/university education in Human Resources
- 5 years of HR experience
- Full-time employment - must be able to work flexible hours
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.