Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power solutions and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ most difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
With Corporate Services in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Corporate Human Resources team. This role is based in Ancaster, Canada. Travel may be required to other locations in Ontario.
- Champions and leads the program administration of : Employee Snapshot Survey, Learning Management System, Performance Management System
- Supports corporate learning and development programs
- Supports Corporate HR Team projects and recruitment activities
- Increases social media presence
- Completes and submits various reports as per parent company requirements
- Coordinates continuous improvement initiatives
- Performs other related duties as required
- Previous experience in a global organization preferred
- Ability to work in a highly organized manner where attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality are critical
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Human Resources or a related field is preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in administration preferably in Human Resources
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, at all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What we offer…..
- Full-time employment Monday through Friday
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.