Responsible for the timely and accurate maintenance of financial data, analyze and provide management reports as and when required.
Accurate and timely actual detail project reports, financial analysis and consolidated financial reports.
- Review and post A/P invoices, review vendor statements, follow through and ensure any receiving or pricing discrepancies are researched, corrected, documented and approved
- Prepare monthly tooling and capital project costing reports, monitor spending against budget, maintain fixed assets register
- Review and follow up on customer orders to ensure invoices are issued accurately and timely.
- Responsible for accurate monthly financial statements including preparation of journal entries, detail cost calculations, balance sheet account reconciliations and supporting schedules
- Prepare monthly reporting package in Cognos and consolidation reporting package in Excel
- Prepare statutory reports to Statistics Canada for the group
- Maintain monthly customer/supplier pricing and follow up on aged A/R and A/P items
- Maintain NAFTA
- Perform ad hoc reconciliations, variance analysis, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Assist with interim and year end audit and reporting requirements
- Work in compliance with Stackpole FPS Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality Systems
- Participate in projects, prepare reports and additional assignments as required
- 5 years of progressively related experience
- College or university graduate or appropriate combination of education & relevant experience
- Must be actively pursuing CPA designation or have already obtained CPA designation
- Excellent understanding and thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, internal controls
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, with all levels
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively in a team
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and priorities work to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with Epicor and Cognos an asset
What we offer…..
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.