Manufacturing Process Engineering Technician
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Manufacturing team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario.
- Review prints and specifications, develop machining concepts, work holding, review and approve drawings from work holding and tooling suppliers
- Develop timelines (Gantt Charts) and manage timely planning, completion of tooling & CI projects, report on deliverables in a timely manner
- Follow the established product development methodology and AQP process report progress to APQP teams
- Work with design groups internally and externally to transcribe blue prints for powder metal products.
- Participate in process and product feasibility reviews.
- Conduct or participate in AQP & Q.A Teams, work closely with suppliers, customers and cross-functional teams.
- Generate cost savings or continuous improvement projects, plan, execute and report on deliverables in a timely manner.
- Support and participate in problem solving and trouble-shooting activities as required or quality issue raise on daily basis.
- Ensures that the requirements of the Quality Management System and Environmental Health and Safety Systems are met.
- Assists Manufacturing Engineering Manager with other applicable duties as required.
- Technical College diploma, in Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline
- Must have good ACAD experience in Preparing Process prints, tooling setup sheets and CNC tooling & Fixtures related experience, Sold work experience also preferable.
- Must have experience in machining cutting tools in automotive parts manufacturing
What we offer...
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply