CNC Set-Up Technician
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We’re looking to add a new member to our CNC Technician team. This role is based in Mississauga, Ontario.
- Accurate and timely completion of preventive and predictive tool and fixture check sheets
- Accurate and timely completion of process input audit check lists for coolant, filtration, deburr and wash systems
- Audits and monitoring of machine set ups and tool changes
- Responsible for the maintenance of ISO/TS 16949 systems with respect to fixture and tool maintenance, set up control, and process inputs auditing
- Provide assistance to the supervisor, quality, engineer, systems technician, and production operators in the resolution of set up or process control problems. Recording of such process events in the machine logs
- Assisting in machine set-up and problem resolution with respect to process control issues in the manufacturing environment.
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Quality Systems
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Safety Systems
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Environmental System
- A technical degree or relevant industrial experience
- 2 yrs minimum experience in the operations and set up of high volume CNC machining applications in a manufacturing environment
- Certified to automotive systems and quality requirements based on ISO/TS 16949 Operating Systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
What we offer…
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.