Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.We are looking to add a new member to our Engineering team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario.
- Design and detail tools, gauges, test equipment, machine modifications and fixtures as required for the manufacture, testing and processing of powder metal parts.
- Develop plant layouts using lean methodologies to ensure work cells are efficient and ergonomic.
- Stay up to date with software and hardware changes as required in CAD
- Provide technical assistance to the P&PD Engineer and setters during new product development and the continuous improvement of existing tooling
- Participate in APQP, problem solving and cost reduction teams by representing the tool design department at meetings and assisting with problem resolution, quality improvements and efficiency improvement
- Provide assistance to the Sales Engineering Department and quotation team new product feasibility.
- Develop design change proposals for products to enable powder metal manufacture
- College or University graduate of a technical program in Mechanical Design or Manufacturing Engineering
- Proficient in NX Unigraphics and/or Pro Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- High level CAD software skills using various programs
- Excellent computer skills including practical knowledge of hardware requirements, and programming
What we offer...
- Full-time employment with hours from 8am to 4pm (i.e. Mon – Fri)
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.