Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. We combine world-leading expertise in powdered metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Our forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Maintenance team. This role is based in Stratford.
- The Electrician is responsible for setting up, installing, repairing and maintaining machinery and equipment while following safety rules and regulations. Work must be done in a safe and efficient manner and comply with all Stackpole International’s Health & Safety policies, procedures and quality systems. Working knowledge with SPS, 5S and Continuous Improvement (CI) activities are required.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Install, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits and other electrical components
- Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determine layout of equipment installations
- Maintain cleanliness of maintenance shop
- Keep inventory of parts necessary to perform
- Ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System and Environmental Health & Safety System are met.
- Communicate information from shift to shift.
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree or Trade School Certification for Industrial Electricians
- Journeyman experience or the completion of the Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship Program
- Industrial Electrician License
- Good Interpersonal Skills. Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment while maintaining quality
What we offer...
- Full-time employment with hours from Monday to Friday
- Rotating Continental shifts
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.