Production Associate 2
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
We’re looking to add a new member to our Manufacturing team. This role is based in Mississauga, Ontario. Please note that this is a 12-month contract role.
Primary responsibilities may include working in compacting, sintering, and inspection areas as well as operating deburr and toothroll machines as required.
- Maintain continuous operation of the machines to produce quality parts. Operate machine, turn on/off, adjust if required, validate process gauges as required
- Load parts into machine/furnace ensuring proper orientation and location
- Monitor machine operation to detect issues to notify their supervisors in the event of a machine error or malfunction
- Unload machine
- Visually examine parts to assess the quality of parts produced
- Pack parts according to SWI
- Complete all necessary paperwork (i.e. trend charts, in-process and first off inspections, TPM, reject improvement tracking sheet, production tracking)
- Effectively communicate any visual or dimensional defects
- Perform routine maintenance checks on equipment. Complete TPM which includes safety checks prior to shift commencement. Equipment must be thoroughly checked by the operator
- Collecting, reporting and acting on performance measures of the Manufacturing Area
- Assist in the training and development of new members on the Manufacturing Team
- This position requires a team player with the ability to work with others in a team-based environment, be involved in a participatory process and make decisions within the team.
What we offer...
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events.
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.