Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. We combine world-leading expertise in powdered metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers must difficult challenges. Our forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
We’re looking to add a new member to our Maintenance team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario.
Are you a licenced electrician (309A)? Are you looking for a great job?
If you have experience working with PLC’s, reading and interpreting electrical code, installation, repair and maintenance of electrical wiring/receptacles, then come work at Stackpole International.
Stackpole International is a vertically integrated company which designs and manufactures highly engineered fluid power solutions and powder metal technologies enabling our customers to achieve their quality, economy and innovation goals.
We are looking for Continental Night Shift Employees (7pm to 7 am) –work 14 days a month!
Top rate is $34.62, plus a $4/hour shift premium.
100% employer paid benefits, profit sharing, attendance bonus and a Company Pension plan are just some of the perks you will receive while working for us.
Stackpole International offers exceptional opportunities and experiences at every level. We foster a cooperative and inclusive culture because we know people work best when their abilities are recognized, supported and rewarded.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Install, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits and other electrical components.
- Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications to determine layout of equipment installations.
- Duties encompass preventative maintenance, installations, troubleshooting, machine improvements and modifications.
- Ensuring that a smooth “hand-off” occurs with technical team members on other shifts within the department, so that the communication and transition between shifts is constantly occurring.
- Assist in the training and development of new members of operations;
- Must have an Ontario Trade Certificate as an industrial electrician and have at least three years relevant work experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Must have good trouble shooting knowledge of PLC’s, speed controls, CNC controls, robotics and automation equipment.
- Full-time employment in a growing global business
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
If interested, please apply online to [email protected]
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility For Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. HR will arrange for any required testing and interviewing to determine suitable candidates