CNC Set-Up Technician
Responsible for the maintenance of ISO/TS 16949 systems with respect to fixture and tool maintenance, set up control, and process inputs auditing, as well as assistance in machine set-up and problem resolution with respect to process control issues in the manufacturing environment.
- Accurate and timely completion of preventive and predictive tool and fixture check sheets
- Accurate and timely completion of process input audit check lists for coolant, filtration, deburr and wash systems
- Audits and monitoring of machine set ups and tool changes
- Provide assistance to the supervisor, quality, engineer, systems technician, and production operators in the resolution of set up or process control problems. Recording of such process events in the machine logs
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Quality Systems
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Safety Systems
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Environmental System
- A technical degree or relevant industrial experience
- 2 yrs minimum experience in the operations and set up of high volume CNC machining applications in a manufacturing environment
- Certified to automotive systems and quality requirements based on ISO/TS 16949 Operating Systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
What we offer…..
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.