In conjunction with Quality Engineering and operations taking a leadership role in the development, and implementation of new manufacturing cells as well as the continuous improvement and problem root cause resolution of current operating cells from the perspective of process capability, process control, perishable tooling performance and process productivity/rate.
Responsible for the maintenance, refurbishment and repair of all production equipment and facilities as per ISO/TS 16949 system procedures. Also responsible for the assembly, debugging, installation, and start up of new or modified production equipment from the perspective of mechanical assembly, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and controls installation. Responsible for the sustenance of an organized and well equipped maintenance department from the perspective of housekeeping and project organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and working with the Operations, Quality, and Engineering, departments, maintain and repair facilities and production equipment
- Work with other team members in order to complete the implementation of new or modified production machines in conjunction with new manufacturing projects
- Ensure operational quality and efficiency targets are maintained
- Maintenance of Quality Operating Systems with respect to equipment maintenance as per ISO/TS 16949 Standards
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Quality Systems
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Safety Systems
- Work in compliance with Stackpole EP Environmental Systems
- A technical degree in engineering technology and relevant industrial experience
- Hands on technical skills with respect to Mechanical Assembly, Machine Repair, Electrical Systems, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic systems, PLC and CNC based control and logic systems, welding and basic manual machining skills are a definite asset
- 5 years minimum experience in the hands on repair and maintenance of CNC machining and automated assembly applications in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Understanding of automotive systems and quality requirements based on QS9000 Operating Systems
- Excellent communications, negotiating, conflict management, and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
What we offer…..
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Employee discounts
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.