Corporate Finance Manager
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for vehicle manufacturers. We combine world-leading expertise in powdered metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ most difficult challenges. Our forward thinking people, processes and products set the standard for quality, reliability and performance.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
With operations expanding and sales over $800 million last year, Stackpole International is a subsidiary of Johnson Electric, a global manufacturing company with sales over $3 billion.
We’re looking to add a new member to our Finance team. This role is based in Ancaster, Ontario.
- Capitalize on process improvement opportunities within Stackpole GHQ Finance
- Manage company-wide projects to automate or simplify accounting and reporting processes
- Responsibility for managing treasury, financing, account receivables, payment processing, and taxation
- Advance internal control processes and compliance to meet parent company requirements
- Review monthly reporting alongside Financial Reporting Manager and Head of Corporate Finance
- CPA, CA designation preferred
- Minimum 7 years’ progressive work experience in finance and accounting
- Experience working at a public accounting firm with large international clients preferred
- Experience working with several legal entities and multiple currencies
- Experience working in an automotive or manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience using ERP systems
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Appetite and motivation to advance your career
What we offer…
- Full-time employment in a growing global business
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.