Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ most difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.We are looking to add a new member to our Production team. This role is based in Stratford, ON
- Loading and unloading product on and off furnaces, using safe lifting techniques.
- Recognizing, identifying and reporting burrs, chips, cracks, consistent defects or process changes.
- Communicating product information and receiving same from employees on alternate shifts. Informing Supervisor of parts supply status.
- Keeping work area organized and ensuring that product is located in correct spot. Storing samples in proper locations, complete with tags indicating furnace number and time.
- Producing desired quantity of product according to strict quality specifications.
What we offer…..
- Full-time employment
- Shift to be Determined
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.