CNC Setter Operator
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers? must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our CNC team. This role is based in Stratford, ON.
- Ensure machines are setup to machine the required parts.
- Install or remove spindle chucks, collets, drawbars, spindle adapters and cutting tools as necessary.
- Index cutting inserts and make size change adjustments to machines as required.
- Load and unload parts on machines to maintain required production levels.
- Chart SPC data as determined by process sheet specifications.
- Safe working habits
- Must have a general knowledge of machining principles and practices.
- Familiarity with CNC controls and programming techniques.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills required.
- Knowledge of conventional machining methods an asset
What we offer...
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
- Shift - Days, Afternoons and Nights available
- Wage: $21.86 to start
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole's Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.