Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Production team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario
- Follow Standardized Work Instructions (SWI) to ensure jobs are completed properly.
- Assemble products prior to being loaded in furnaces
- Load and unload products on and off furnaces
- Unload presses
- Perform visual inspections on parts for quality assurance
- Use and interpret designated measuring systems to inspect parts according to process sheet requirements
- Recognize, identify and report burrs, chips, cracks, consistent defects or process changes
- Read and interpret process sheets
- College or University student
- Able to start May 1st (approximately)
- Full Time Employment
- $16.75 plus shift premium
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. (This is required in all Ontario job postings to comply with legislation. Other countries can modify this as necessary for their needs)