Powder Metal Blender
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
We are looking to add a new member to our Operations team. This role is based in Mississauga, Canada.
Responsible for working as part of the Stackpole, PM-Mississauga team to produce quality parts at a low cost and on time to the customer. The incumbent’s primary responsibility is to safely and efficiently blend iron powders and additives as per the specifications necessary for the production of components and ensure timely production of blends for Production to the highest quality standards.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Operational problem solving and seeking out continuous improvements to the process;
- Routine preventative maintenance and housekeeping of workstations;
- Collect and store green scrap and reclaim powders from Compacting Cells
- Maintain accurate green inventory counts
- Hammermill and screen reclaim material
- Receive, organize and store raw materials: powders, dunnage, cardboard, oils
- Maintain highest 5S standards in Blending, Hammermill and North Dock areas
- Participating in team meetings;
- Work in compliance with Stackpole PM-Mississauga Quality and EHS Policies and Procedures, including IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
- All other duties as assigned
- Team player with the ability to work with others in a team based environment;
- Must have a valid forklift operator license;
- Requires lift-truck driving experience, the ability to perform work at a height;
- Must be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 75 pounds;
- Must be competent in math and able to communicate, read and write legibly;
- Must have good interpersonal skills
What we offer...
- Full-time employment in a growing global business
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate