Human Resources Intern (4 Month Contract)
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Corporate Human Resources team. This role is based in Ancaster and travel throughout Southern Ontario may be required.
- Respond to corporate employee inquiries in a supportive, friendly and efficient manner
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Assists with the onboarding of new hires including orientation and completing the employee file
- Assists HR team members on other special projects in support of departmental goals including HRIS system support (including, but not limited to, data validation and data entry)
- Assists with preparation for internal and external IATF16949 audits
- Working towards an undergraduate degree/post-graduate diploma in Human Resources is preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Technologically savvy including Microsoft Office Suite; previous HRIS experience is a definite asset.
What we offer...
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.