Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.We are looking to add a new member to our CNC Technician team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario.
- Work with CNC Turning and Milling machines, including set-up, programming, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance
- Trouble shoot CNC machines and conventional machines work holding related problems
- Confirm CNC machine program, verify corrective actions and ready machine for operation
- Replace inserts, cutting tools and tool holders
- Install and remove fixtures, chucks, jaws, collets, spindles, drawbars and stops required for set-up
- Use gauges/visual inspection for verification
- Identify areas for continuous improvement relating to set-up, maintenance, change-overs etc.
- Communicate/report activities and information to other team members and other shifts
- Familiarity with Fanuc, Okuma and Siemens controls and programming
- Ensures that the requirements of the Quality Management System and Environmental Health and Safety Systems are met.
- High School diploma
- Certificate for Computer Numerical Control Machining Programming
- 2-5 Years Machining experience
- Full-time employment
- Night Shift
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.