Corporate Human Resources Business Partner and Global Mobility Lead (Sr. HR Generalist)
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power solutions and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ most difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
With Corporate Services in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Corporate Human Resources team. This role is based in Ancaster, Ontario. Travel throughout our locations in Southern Ontario is required with the potential for global travel.
- Human Resources Business Partner for assigned functional areas providing support and guidance on employee relations matters, talent acquisition, talent and succession planning, performance management, organizational change and annual HR projects
- Manage all employee mobility projects (visitors, short-term and long-term assignments in Canada and permanent relocation) as well as all Expat assignments
- Participates as a member of the Global HRM community
- Supports Top-5 Operational priorities in Corp HR that may include (but not limited to):
- Leads due diligence and integration activities for acquisitions as assigned
- Leads HR standard practice projects that ensure regulatory compliance and BIC practice
- Leads Corp HR audit deliverables
- Supports positive employee relations projects (PERT)
- Legal services optimization
- Coordinates continuous improvement and organizational change initiatives
- Support global HR-EHS functional governance (HRM meetings, budget management, monitors functional talent development, team building etc.)
Your profile…(list education required and 4-5 key skills needed)
- Degree, preferably in a field of Human Resources and/or a Post-secondary Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent education/experience
- Certified Human Resources Professional designation is an asset
- Should have a minimum of 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Technologically savvy including the experience using HRIS, ATS and social media platforms
- The ability to navigate complex organizations with demonstrated competence in cross-cultural and cross-geographical complexities
- Will require after-hours time flexibility in dealing with colleagues across the globe in different time zones (i.e. early morning or evening conference calls)
What we offer…..
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities