Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Maintenance Stores team. This role is based in Stratford, Canada.
- Verifying supplier shipments (i.e. verifying quantities and descriptions)
- Unpacking shipments and placing products in designated stocking locations
- Serving customers at the stockroom window or counter
- Performing physical inventory counts
- Maintaining accurate manual and computer records
- Receiving, cycle count, draw and return transactions
- Expediting supplier shipments (backup) for MRO
- Reacting to and coordinating emergency shipments under the direction of MRO coordinator
- Refill the vending machines daily, as needed
- High school Graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal abilities
- Must be physically capable of lifting up to 36lbs.
- Experience in customer service or in a stockroom is an asset
- Computer experience with Microsoft suite
- Full-time employment with hours from 7pm to 7am (84 hours bi-weekly)
- Continental night shift
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Wage: $16.75 plus shift premium
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply