Business Development Manager - Fluid Power Solutions (m/f/d)
Groundbreaking. Innovative. Global. This is the mission of Stackpole Powertrain International. We are a worldwide operating company of the Johnson Electric Group and a leader in the development and manufacture of oil, powertrain and sintered metal parts for the automotive industry with 12 manufacturing facilities and technical centers in North America, Asia and Europe employing over 2,000 people globally. In our development center in Aachen, we develop mechanical and electric oil pumps for engines and transmissions. Would you like to join our Sales & Business Development team?
For the European Technical Center located in Aachen, Germany, we are currently seeking a
Business Development Manager – Fluid Power Solutions (m/f/d)
to join our expanding team. The position is full time and located in Aachen, Germany.
- Grow and manage Oil Pump products sales & profitability expectations
- Manage customer relationship ensuring customer satisfaction
- Achieve Stackpole being specified on new projects and platforms within assigned accounts.
- Manage Customer Scorecard relationship
- Provide pricing & market strategy considering customer requirements and competitors
- Align strategies to respond to changing market conditions
- Provide industry segment forecast and trend data.
- Quote and supply customised products or systems in collaboration with other departments
- University degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the automotive industry or comparable
- Familiar with and understanding of powertrain & transmission technology and related future technical trends
- Project Management skills
- Solid financial knowhow coupled with knowledge of factors affecting profits and ROI
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in working within a global organization
- English fluent (spoken and written)
- Readiness to travel extensively in Europe
What we offer …
- Comprehensive training and professional development
- Intercultural team
- Flexible working time
- Regular information meetings and social team events
- Great colleagues and a terrific work climate
- Health care program
- Fruit basket, free drinks (coffee, tea, water)