PLM Software Specialist
Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our PLM Software team. This role is based in Mississauga, Ontario.
Work within the divisional advanced engineering group to develop and support Global engineering software tools, including CAD, CAE, PLM, and Relational databases.
- PTC Windchill PLM backroom system monitoring, and system health/ performance monitors to maintain 100% uptime 24/7
- Maintain Global Windchill replication servers, and user data control to servers
- Maintain Visualization Workers for CATIA, Solidworks, UG, CREO & Office
- PTC Integrity backroom system monitoring, and system health/ performance monitors to maintain 100% uptime 24/7
- PTC Windchill quality solutions backroom system monitoring, and system health/ performance monitors
- Work with outside vendors to solve system issues as they arise
- Scoping and evaluating potential software that would add capability or efficiency to the group
- Execution of Configuration and Customization projects globally or regionally depending on needs
- Perform specific project tasks such Application Installations, Configuration, Data Migration, Upgrade, etc.
- Developing documentation for software and customizations including user guides, installation guides, and work instruction type materials
- Maintain technical service agreements with outside vendors for engineering software including payments, licensing, and internal auditing of use to ensure legal compliance
- Work individually and as part of a team to implement, test, deploy, and support solutions, mentor regional Super-users to be first line regional system support
- Train & support users in NA, EU & Asia
- Work within Company processes and procedures
- Work in compliance with Stackpole FPS Quality, Safety, and Environmental Systems
- Follow 5S and organizational guidelines
- Develop CI ideas to improve department and reduce costs
What we offer…
- Training and Development opportunities
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.