Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Management team. This role is based in Stratford, ON.
- Manage the daily scheduling of plant equipment to determine repairs, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations. Provides technical support for engineering projects
- Ensure that all safety requirements are being followed, including conducting risk assessments of department process and tasks
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of a best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Develop a planned preventative maintenance program (PPM), ensure full PPM is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all KOI’s (Key Operating Indictors)
- Provide technical expertise to the department. Identify and deploy the technical skills sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required. Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- License Millwright/Electrician
- 5-10 years of manager experience, with direct reports
- Manufacturing environment experience required
- Knowledge of TSSA requirements, CSA standards
- Robotics experience
- CMS and/or other maintenance work order program
What we offer...
- Full-time employment
- Shift info: Day shift
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.