Are you looking to apply your skills with a company that has a long track record of growth and success? Stackpole International designs and delivers solutions for customers around the globe. We combine world-leading expertise in fluid power systems and powder metal technology with world-class product and process engineering to solve our customers’ must difficult challenges. We have earned their trust by honoring our commitments.
Headquartered in Ancaster, Ontario, we operate from manufacturing facilities and technical centres throughout North America, Europe and Asia. Because we are a Johnson Electric company, we offer leading-edge capabilities in electrification. Our in-house development, test and manufacturing capabilities are focused on a unified goal: delivering high-quality, high-performance assemblies, components and systems for the applications of today and tomorrow.
We are looking to add a new member to our Maintenance team. This role is based in Stratford, Ontario.
- Reading diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Installing stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools.
- Operating hoisting and lifting device to position machinery and parts during the installation, set up and repair of machinery.
- Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect irregularities and malfunctions.
- Adjusting machinery and repairing or replacing defective parts.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree or Trade School Certification for Millwright
- Journeyman experience or the completion of the Industrial Millwright Apprenticeship Program
- Industrial Maintenance Millwright License
- Full-time employment with hours from 11pm to 7am (i.e. Mon – Fri)
- Night shift
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension
- Intercultural team
- Regular information meetings and social events
- Great colleagues and work climate
- Training and Development opportunities
- Wage: $32.55
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Stackpole’s Accessibility for Ontarians Policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply.